Welcome to Kaps 4 Kids 2018! We are incredibly excited to kick-off our 21st year of our largest fundraiser at the House!
What is Kaps 4 Kids (K4K)?
Kaps 4 Kids is our largest annual fundraiser for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northwest Florida. K4K is a casual day for businesses, groups, and even individuals who choose to show their support for the Ronald McDonald House (RMH) by wearing their K4K t-shirt. Supporters have the option to purchase t-shirts and caps by donating to RMH. On Friday, April 27th thousands along the Gulf Coast will wear their K4K gear to help continue our mission of keeping families close.
How can I get involved?
Become a team
If you would like to become a Kaps 4 Kids sponsor or team, please contact our Events Manager, Lauren, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850.477.2273.
Important Upcoming Dates:
Kaps 4 Kids Kick-off Parties
- February 20th - Pensacola Kick-off Parties:
Noon | Pensacola Honda (6675 Pensacola Boulevard Pensacola, FL 32505)
5:30pm | Ronald McDonald House (5200 Bayou Boulevard Pensacola, FL 32503)
- February 21st - Okaloosa/Walton Kick-off
Noon | McDonald's on Harbour Boulevard
Sponsorship Committment Due
- February 26th
Kaps 4 Kids Orders Due
- March 26th - Panama City Orders and Money Due
- March 27th - Okaloosa/Walton Orders and Money Due
- March 29th - Pensacola Orders and Money Due
Kaps 4 Kids Pick-up Parties
- April 18th - Panama City | Location: TBA
- April 18th - Okaloosa/Walton | Location: TBA
- April 20th - Pensacola | Location: Seville
Kaps 4 Kids Day!
- Friday, April 27th
Kaps 4 Kids Forms: