Our Family Room is located on the 2nd Floor of the Studer Family Children’s Hospital at Sacred Heart Hospital.
The Family Room is currently open to families with a child receiving medical care:
Monday, Tuesday, Friday | 8am – 4pm
Wednesday, Thursday | 8am – 8pm
Family Room features:
- Full-size kitchen, dining room, and living room with a playroom, sponsored by Costa Family McDonald’s, adjacent to the living room
- 3 private bedrooms featuring private bathrooms for families to be steps away from their child in the hospital
- Quiet Room/Meeting Space for families and health care professionals
- Full-sized private bathroom, featuring a shower for respite families
- Full-sized Landry Room for families staying within the Family Room along with respite families
- Computer Work Station
- Pantry full of snacks
For more information regarding our Family Room, please contact our Family Room Coordinator, Cindy, at email@example.com or by calling 850.416.5550.