Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northwest Florida
It is our pleasure to provide you with a home away from home while you are staying in Pensacola. Here’s what you can expect during your stay at the Ronald McDonald House:
- One private bedroom per family (room sizes vary, sleeping as many as 6 people, a limited number of roll-aways and pack-n-plays are available)
- Private bath and shower facilities
- Kitchen, laundry, and recreation facilities
- TV lounge, reading room, outdoor porch grill, computer and internet access
- Pantry items, fresh foods and prepared meals provided by the community
- Friendly and supportive environment
Ronald McDonald House guests must be referred by a medical facility, social worker or designated nurse clinician and have a child 21 years of age or younger receiving medical treatment.
In some cases, insurance providers, Medicaid, or Children’s Special Health Care may be able to cover lodging expenses with prior authorization. Guests should check with their insurance provider regarding their eligibility.
If you have any questions during this process, please call us:
RMH Northwest Florida: 850.477.2273