Keeping families close every step of the way with our Firecracker 5k presented by Hill-Kelly Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram! Join the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northwest Florida in Downtown Pensacola in your most patriotic attire to run or walk our Firecracker 5k on June 29th, 2019 beginning at 7am. This family friendly 5k includes a free Kid’s Fun Run presented by Peaden in beautiful Downtown Pensacola.
Purchase your Red & White Ronald socks at packet pickup and on race day for $10. Proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald House and you get to Rock Our Socks!
• Early registration: through April 30th – $25
• Regular registration: May 1st – June 26th – $30
• Late Registration at packet pickup at RMH: June 27th from 4pm-7pm – $35
• Late Registration at packet pickup at Apple Annie's at Seville Quarter: June 28th from 4pm-7pm – $35
• Race Day Registration: June 29th - $35
• Kid's Fun Run: Free, but still register your kiddos online
• No t-shirt will be available for Kid's Fun Run.
• If your company has a large group, please contact Chelsea for group pricing – 850-477-2273 or email@example.com.
• Online Registration will close Wednesday, June 26th at Midnight
• Only participants registered by midnight on June 1st are guaranteed a t-shirt in their size.
• Thursday, June 27th: 4pm-7pm at Ronald McDonald House
• Friday, June 28th: 4pm-7pm at Seville Quarter (inside Apple Annie’s)
Race Day Registration & Packet Pickup:
• Saturday, June 29th: 6:00am -6:45 am @ Seville Quarter (inside Phineas Phoggs)
5K Begins at 7:00AM!
Enjoy food and beverages and stick around after for awards inside Phineas Phoggs!
Annual Costume Contest:
3 Categories – 1st place in each -
Children (all participants receive a participation gift)
Race Results - 2018 HERE!
Interested in becoming a volunteer for Firecracker 5k? Contact Krystal at 850.477.2273 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Chelsea at 850.477.2273 or email@example.com.